Another confirmation that the new is the forgotten old. The essence of the diet for sloths is the correct use of water. This is the rule that our grandmothers adhered to. By following the easy rules described in this article, you can lose your extra pounds in just one month.
Benefits of a lazy diet
Compared to other ways to lose weight, the lazy water diet helps you do it more comfortably without the risk of deterioration and the accompanying psychological trauma.
- If you strictly adhere to all the rules, you can eat anything. You do not need to count calories, think over the menu and cook only diet dishes, pay attention to the method of heat treatment.
- There is no constant feeling of hunger, as water fills the entire volume of the stomach. Plus, its zero calorie content.
- The work of internal organs improves, the body is cleansed, which positively affects the condition of the skin - all this is helped by a large amount of fluid consumed.
- Water is an excellent metabolic catalyst. Thanks to him, the body burns calories faster and turns them into energy. The body immediately begins to wake up, general well-being improves, and lethargy disappears.
- The lazy diet can be practiced anywhere: on vacation, at work or at home. No special education or lifestyle changes are required.
But the most important advantage of the diet for sloths is that you can pamper yourself with your favorite treats, especially during the holidays. You just need to drink the required amount of liquid in advance and lose weight with pleasure.
Factors affecting the rate of weight loss
Getting rid of extra pounds is an individual process and depends on the body's weight loss. Diet for sloths is famous for only positive reviews. Thanks to the water diet, you can lose 5 to 12 kg in a month.
Factors on which the rate of weight loss depends:
- The food a person eats. Although you can eat anything, it should be remembered that excessive amounts of fatty, starchy and sweet foods slow down the weight loss process. It is also desirable to slightly reduce the amount of salt.
- The total mass of the excess weight. The faster the process goes, the more it happens. In thin and thin people, the body loses excess weight much more slowly.
- Age. The older the person, the worse their metabolism. Teenagers are easier to lose weight.
But in many ways, the effect depends on the person himself. Some lose 1 kg per week on a water diet, while others can lose up to 5 kg in the same period. Physical activity will accelerate the weight loss process. Physical education will not allow you to lose elasticity and sagging skin, if a person has a lot of weight.
Basic recommendations and rules
It is recommended to adhere to a lazy diet once a year, for a maximum of three weeks. But if there is a good reason to repeat it, it is necessary to take a break of at least a month between diet cycles. The beneficial habit of drinking water shortly before meals can be applied in the daily diet, but you will need to reduce the amount of fluid a little.
Strict adherence to the basic rules will allow you to achieve success in the fight against extra pounds in the shortest possible time.
- It is important to drink only pure still water, following the dietary rules for sloths. Do not drink any beverages with meals and for at least the next hour. After the specified time, you can drink tea, coffee or herbal teas.
- Water should only be consumed raw and always at room temperature. During heat treatment, water loses most of its beneficial minerals and salts. Warm - speeds up the metabolism and adjusts the body to food intake, while starting the work of the digestive system.
- Water should be drunk not just 20 minutes before the main meal, but before small snacks, whether it's fruit, crackers or seeds. As a rule, for many, the desire to snack disappears from the need to drink only 2 glasses of liquid.
Water should always be nearby. You can buy a small bottle of the desired volume, so you will not have difficulties measuring the required amount of liquid.
Lazy diet - an approximate menu
Before starting a diet, it is recommended to think about an approximate diet. Strict adherence to hourly food intake will improve performance at times. Increasing the consumption of raw fruit and reducing sweet, fatty, floury and smoked meats also contribute to rapid weight loss.
The daily diet menu for sloths looks like this:
7: 40 - 2 glasses of clean water.
8: 00 - the usual breakfast.
9: 15 - 9: 30 - unsweetened coffee or tea.
|9: 30 – 12: 40||Unlimited pure non-carbonated water|
12: 40 - 2 glasses of still water.
13: 00 - lunch with any food and calorie content.
14: 15 - 14: 30 tea or coffee without sugar.
|14: 30 – 17: 40||Any amount of clean water at room temperature|
17: 40 - 2 glasses of clean water.
18: 00 - dinner to taste.
19: 15 - 19: 30 all kinds of drinks without sugar.
|19: 30 – 7: 40||In case of hunger, you can drink some water.|
Due to the use of large amounts of water, many beneficial substances, especially magnesium, sodium and calcium, begin to be excreted from the body. During the diet, it is recommended to start drinking a vitamin-mineral complex.
Contraindications for choosing this method of weight loss:
- Third period of pregnancy and lactation.
- Kidneys, bladder etc. diseases of the excretory system, such as problems with
- If there is a lack of calcium in the body.
- You can not diet for children under 16 years old.
Before starting a diet, people with diseases of the cardiovascular system should consult a doctor. In addition, those who do not like to drink water are not recommended to choose this method.